Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Snowing!


People who say they "love" the snow don't have to live in it. This is my newest conclusion about the snow. It started snowing today much to my shagrin. The boys did get a kick out of it though. They kept saying "It's snow it's snow it's snow". I'm just bummed. I hate it. It's wet and cold and it means we can't play outside. Oh well.




So everyday when I get dressed I put the boys on my bed to play with their toys and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Grant was cracking me up today. He had his Mickey ears on with his sunglasses and his Mickey book and, ofcourse, his net.



Recently in the Beck house we've been trying to eat together as a family. The boys are old enough now that they will eat what we eat and at the same time as us. It's been really nice.



Jeff helping Reed taste some of his yummy food.






This video cracks me up. The only song on their Raffi CD that they love is Baby Beluga. The other morning Grant was singing so loud we could hear him in his room. It was too funny. Here's my little tone deaf Grant.

No comments: