Friday, October 2, 2009

Dude looks like a Lady


The boys have recently become very interested (obsessed) with my shoes. They love to go into my closet and try on all my shoes. Then Reed decided he needed to wear them around.



These bronze ones don't match his jammies that well. He looks better in my black leather pumps.



And since we live the line "monkey see monkey do" Grant also decided he needed to wear my shoes around. I don't mind though because now I have pictures to show at high school graduation, their weddings, and any other important life events.




I know the picture quality on this is terrible, but the story is sooooooo funny. I went to get dinner last Friday night and Jeff was in charge of making sure the babies went to sleep. They had on their new "mickey" jammies and were tucked in. Apparently the zipper is easy to open and Jeff went into check on them and found Grant like this. So being a good daddy he took an picture and sent it to me with the title "Look what I found"



The boys also recently discovered that they can get in and out of the tub without help. I couldn't find them the other day but could hear them jumpping and screeching. I found them in the tub just having a great time. Thankfully no one had the idea to turn the water on. (yet)













No comments: