Monday, March 23, 2009

Grandpa and Grangie Come to Visit

We were so happy to have Grandpa and Grangie Beck come to see us. They were here for 5 whole days and we had such a great time. We went to the museum, the park, out to lunch, and of course we went on the merry-go-round at the market.

Even looking at these pictures I'm laughing. You have to picture all four of us standing around this little tiny merry-go-round while the boys ride on it. Jeff's mom wanted to hold onto the boys while we thought it best to each stand equally spaced to help if something went awry.


So while the rest of us are perched like catchers, she is weaving under and around us to make sure she can keep her hands on them. TOO funny and so sweet. She just loves her babies so much. :) To anyone driving by I'm sure we looked ridiculous.


Baby you can drive my car... (Grant)



I had just had my car washed and was doing the windows myself and found these two. They had decided to climb in and go for a ride. I really think if they put their minds to it they could actually go somewhere. :)



So, as ugly as most people think Crocs are, we LOVE them in the Beck house. We know their ugly and we don't care. I have some pink ones, Jeff has some tan ones and now the boys have some. (Grant)


I was going to get them real Crocs, but Children's place had them on sale for 2 for $15. That's half of what I was going to pay for ONE pair. We may go back and get some more. :)


They are so funny though because they actually walked different in them for the first few times. If you've ever seen a dog walk in shoes you will know what I'm talking about. I guess it's because they are so light they don't feel like they have shoes on. They pick their feet up really high like they're walking on the moon.

No comments: