Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bluebonnets and Feeding the Ducks


There isn't much I love more than the Texas Bluebonnets in the spring!! It's my favorite time of year here and I've missed it for the past 3 years!! I couldn't wait until I could get the boys out in the floweres for a perfect pic!! It was a little harder than I thought it was going to be. We drove out to Brenham to visit Jeff's Granny and found some flowers on the side of the road. With Anne's help I got a few good pics.



After we took some pics we headed to the small Brenham airport to have lunch. (Anne and the boys)



Looking at the planes. (with Flat Alexa)




The weather in Brenham was PERFECT!! It was like 73 degrees, sunny, with a slight breeze. We had lunch outside and just enjoyed the beautiful landscape.




Later in the week we headed to Herman Park to ride the train and feed the ducks!! Jeff and Anne with the boys on the train.


The ducks were really excited to se that we had brought some bread with us.


Another beautiful day feeding the ducks and birds.

No comments: