Monday, April 6, 2009

Off to the Aquarium

Last week my friend Krystal and I took the kiddos to the aquarium. It’s very small but tons of fun. We had a great time and so did the kids. Kids under 3 are FREE, and a year pass is only $16 for adults. What a deal. Here's Reed in front of one of the big tanks.


They also had a big boat to play on that talked about marine life on the Salt Lake.


Reed about to board.



Grant looking at a "shish". For some reason fish and shoe sound similar.




All three of the kiddos. Grant, Reed, and Brianna.



So I was upstairs doing laundry and sent the boys down. I had just gotten them up from nap and hadn't put away my lunch dishes. When I came down Reed was holding my coke about to take a sip. I then looked at Grant and asked him if he had some too. He kept shaking his head and telling me "no". But the evidence on his shirt would indicate otherwise. A word to the wise buddy, if you’re going to lie make sure there’s no evidence.



This one is mainly for Angie. We all know that Deetz is a little bit "unusual", but this is her new strange behavior. Now, when we come home she carries things around the kitchen. We had just been on a walk with the boys and found her like this when we got back. I've posted some pictures about it but here's a video. Sometimes when I get home, all the toys that the boys have left in the kitchen are in a neat pile in her bed. Very strange. But what can we expect from the most neurotic dog on the planet.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

That is awesome that your dog cleans up after the kids! I need one of those! Where did you get him?! Sorry I missed the aquarium, next time! I am sure it will be funner when my boys can run around too!