Thursday, January 22, 2009

So Big!



Last week we went to meet up with our friends from the NICU. SO much fun. We all just can't believe how big the boys are. Jonah (far right with mom) is doing great. Whit (middle) is such a funny guy with his "hi" and "bye-bye". Who would believe that these guys spent 10+ weeks in the NICU???!!! Super FAB!


The helping never stops around here. Grant decided he needed to help me clean the windows the other day.



And what one does, the other does. So Reed joined in the fun.


What a lucky mom. Two great helpers.



So, my boys are getting a little too smart for me. Their new trick is attempting a trade. When one boy (in this case Grant) wants something from the other, he will go and get a "desirable" toy and try and entice the other (in this case Reed) into wanting it. TOO FUNNY!! What kills me is the insistence of Grant that the toy he is offering is better. What’s a mother to do?

They have also started hiding toys for eachother. Grant put a flip toy under the door mat so that it would be hidden from Reed.

COME ON!! Are you kidding me?? I thought this kind of stuff would start when they were like 3!!



1 comment:

Laurie said...

That is hilarious! I have noticed one of my boys will want/take whatever toy the other one has. And Keegan never seems to mind that Kaden takes whatever he has away. They are so funny! Your boys are sooo cute! Thanks for the gate! We are LOVING it!!