Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving in San Diego

We had a blast over the Thansgiving week. My sister flew up to SLC to fly back with us. What a trip. The boys were not on their best behavior during the flight. My sister sure is a good auntie. Once we were in San Diego we started planning for our different meals. We made dinner for my aunt on Wednesday. Their cousin Alexa sure was a BIG help.

She played with the boys and helped me watch them. She did such a good job that Kris and I paid her. Grant was so excited about Turkey he wore his shirt that said "gobble gobble" on it.


Not only did we have our cousins there but our friend Riley came to dinner too. She is such a mature woman. She walks AND talks, eventhough she is younger and smaller. :)

After the big meal on Wednesday, the boys helped my sister clean up.


On Thursday, Turkey Day, the boys played with Grandpa at his house while we waited for everyone. They really took and interest in my dad and loved climbing up into his lap.
The boys had their first taste of Turkey on Thursday and it wasn't a hit. Grant spit it out.

Reed looked at it and decided to feed it to the dog.
They prefer to have dum-dum lollipops. The weather was so nice they got to eat them outside.


After dinner we helped my Dad and Emmy take their Christmas card photo with all the grandkids. Afterwards Reed was relaxing in my dad's office next to Jeff. What a big boy.



On Friday, after some CRAZY mall time, we went to my other aunt's house. We had a nice ham dinner at Anita's and got to see more cousins and family. The boys put on their nice new outfits for the special occasion.

Reed was very interested in the glass boxes on the table.


Alexa was there and was as helpful as usual. We had such a good time and can't wait to go back. :)


No comments: