Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December Fun

So the dogs have taken a big interest in snack time. They used to be very afraid of the babies and their quick moves, but now they are getting more "Friendly" with the boys.


Reed got backed into a corner, literally, with Deetz. She is brazen when it comes to cookies.

I know for my Utah friends this snow is old news, but we still can't get over it.

AS much as we HATE dealing with it and stuff, we are still amazed when it snows for the first time (in December). It just makes it feel more like Christmas.



I've been trying to get better video of Grant walking and I think I've done it. :) Please excuse the lovie in his mouth. He has been taking that everywhere with him. Hopefully soon we'll have some video of Reed to put up.

So I have been turning on the Christmas music to listen to while we clean, cook, etc. The boys have started singing along to it and the songs on their videos. I use the term "sing" very loosely. Anyway, I was in the kitchen and caught Reed singing and dancing along to the music. So cute!

After that I they both started dancing for me. So I couldn't help but catch it on video. Grant's on the Right and Reed's on the left.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

SO cute! Look at Grant go!

Heather said...

Those boys are so cute. I wish we still lived across the street so we could see them grow.