Monday, August 20, 2012

Denise's visit

 It's been TOOO long since we saw auntie niessy.  We were so excited when she decided to come see us.  :) Thanks to my friend Emily and her Southwest buddy passes for making this happen!! She came for a WHOLE week and we loved every minute. We wish she could have stayed longer!


 While she was here we played lazer beam obstacle course!


 And we gave the boys supplies to make a fort!


 We also went to a moms group Christmas in July party.

We had so much fun eating breakfast in our Christmas pjs.


 I've been wanting to make a tee shirt quilt for 10 years now.  I still have all my old sorority tees.  Densie and I got busy and got really far.  Now she needs to come back so I can finish. :)

After she left we headed up to Brenham to see Aunt Karen and the cousins.  We went to a nice lunch at the local airport and headed to the Blue Belle factory for ice cream afterwards. LOVE summer!

No comments: