Thursday, January 5, 2012

San Fran With Kris and Houston With Katrina

Happy Birthday to Alexa. I went to see Kris at the beginning of November for her birthday and Alexa's birthday.



We went out to eat at Alexa's pick of TGI Fridays!!


Kristen and I enjoyed the fine food.



The birthday girl.....



The next day Kris and I went into the city and did some sight seeing.




There are lots of cheap places to buy very fashionable things. This is my impersonation of Lady Gaga.



Behind us to the left is the Golden Gate bridge. Very cool.


I had no idea the BART system was so extensive. Very very neat. We rode "the BART" one exit to get some See's candy.


That night Dad and Emmy came into town for K's birthday and we went to a nice dinner out.




Did I mention they do wonderful things with chocolate in this town?? So delish.....



Right after I got back Katrina came to see us. She brought the boys these really cool mustaches. (Grant)



Reed looking cool....




Katrina had been to Disney world with her mom and brought the boys some fun Disney stuff.



These lasted for like 4 days.



Both boys and their mustaches. I like Grant's eyebrow.

No comments: