Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring Fling and Butterflies

In my Easter post I mentioned Puppy and her love for Easter eggs/candy. Here's a pic of her cracking one open. See video at the bottom to watch her open an egg looking for candy. (we call her Nicky sometimes)



Before Easter we had "spring fling" with our mom's group and had an egg hunt. Grant with all his eggs.



It also corresponded with Kris's trip to Texas. We were so happy to have our Auntie Kristen here with us.





The boys looking for eggs.





Reed getting ready to hunt.



Looking.....





Our friend Natalie and her kiddos (Allie and William)




Our friend Madison and all her eggs.




Morgan was sad she didn't have all pink eggs so Grant gave her a hug. :)





My friends and I all found a great deal on these dresses at Target. We all got the same one in different colors, but we all look Haute!! (Mary Beth, Myself, Melissa)




I bought a milk weed plant to attract caterpillars so that we could watch them change into butterflies.




At one time we had 6 of them on the plant!!





The only problem being that they like to travel up to 30 yards to make their chrysalis.





Only one little guy decided that he would make his right where we could watch.






The next day I found this!! I was so excited!! THEN a BIRD ate it!!! I was so mad!!! Anyway, hopefully the others were more successful. We have three more on the plant right now so I'll keep you posted.





Puppy pops open an egg

No comments: