Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break '11

YeeeeeeHawwwwww!!! It's spring break and that means it's time for the RODEO!!! The week before spring break we went down to the rodeo for the day with some of our friends. We had a great time with all the animals and rides.


We bought some food to feed the animals in the petting zoo.


The day started off a little rainy so we had the whole place to ourselves.



The boys are big enough to ride all the rides by themselves now. :) My Reed man on his bumpy car ride.




Grant the man ready to go.




We had such a great time and since there was no one else there the boys got to ride their favorites over and over again.





I think this was the third time on the pink elephants. :)






We also got to play some games. It helps when you play games that "everyone wins".




We are still loving our new addition, Kona, and have learned some of her preferences. Like she prefers to ride on the leather seats than on the floor. If the third row is down she lays right next to us. If' it's up she likes to sit in the back and look out the window.





During spring break one of the moms in our Mom's Group had an Ugly Cupcake party.




She brought different colored cupcakes and all sorts of toppings.




The kids had a great time just making ugly cupcakes.





Finished product.




Happy St. Patrick's Day!! The boys and I had our playgroup friends over for St. Patrick's Day.






Like those green shirts??? Yeah, I made them. I know, I know, I'm super talented!!





Here's a sneak peek at their Easter Shirts. 'Cause what says Eater more than jelly beans and bunnies?!?!?




I've also been cooking a lot more lately (instead of Jeff doing all of it) and this was my creation on Friday night. Homemade Pizza with roasted veggies and feta. Delish!! I even made the dough and cooked it on my new pizza stone.





On Sunday I went to the Rocket's Game with Whit. We had such a great time.






I had never been to a game and won tickets at the boys school auction. Hopefully we can do it again soon.




Aunt Lacey was kind enough to watch the boys today while I went to a doctor's appointment. Well, I got back and found out that there was a little accident. Grant said this lamp "Just fell off the table". Come to find out he may have had a little something to do with it. We're so sorry!!




After the lamp incident we headed to Chick-Fil-A to meet our friend Jeff.




It was baby Ian's first time in a high chair and I think he did a great job!! Way to go!! We love you and can't believe how big you're getting little man!



Kona at the dog park over the weekend. She LOVES the water. :)

No comments: