Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I love December!!!

My favorite time of year is here!!! I LOVE December!! It's cool (kind of) it's cozy and it's fun!! We spent some time at the lake house a few weeks ago and enjoyed the crisp weather. The boys had a good time playing out in the "cold".



We had a fire outside and made hot chocolate. It was so good the boys asked for two more cups!!


The following week I had my white elephant gift exchange with my mom's group. I was the lucky winner of a lantern that spins and shows pictures.



I joked with the other moms that it wasn't really fair because my kids were ACTUALLY going to REALLY enjoy it. I told them that this kind of thing was entertainment around the Beck house. Sure enough the boys had a great time just watching.



The following weekend we went to a birthday party at a fire station!!




Our freind Caden turned 4 and had a party at the local fire station where his dad works. It was SO FUN!!





The boys got to get up in the fire trucks and turn on the sirens.






Caden also had a firetruck pinata.







They had a great time!









THE BEST part about the begining of December is when we get to decorate the HOUSE!!! I love putting up the tree. This year we got to do the outside too!!! More pics to come..............








No comments: