Friday, June 4, 2010

We've Moved!!!

Here's a pic of our new house!! I love it!! WE have soooooooo much room!! We can spread out and we are! I've gotten most of our things unpacked and put away. The project continues and will for the next few weeks.



Before we moved....we were living with Jeff's mom and dad (thanks again for having us for so long) and the boys got to be spoiled by Grangie. After she went with us to swim lessons she decided they needed goggles. They have put them to good use in the tub.


Perfect for keeping out the soap.



We had to paint a few of the bedrooms at the new house. So before the movers brought our stuff we got into the house and painted. And by "we" I mean Jeff and Whitney and sometimes me. Lacey and I spent our time watching the boys play in their new super Texas sized backyard.



Reed quickly figured out how to drink the water out of the sprinkler...




My Reed boy.



The guys finding trouble in their new yard.



We took the day off of painting on Memorial Day and decided to run up to the lake house. G-Pa Was kind enough to take the boys on their first tube ride behind the boat.



The chariot. No really that's what it's called.



Reed was so excited he didn't understand why we had to drive the boat to the middle of the lake. As soon as we put the tube in he wanted to get on. :)




Grant getting ready.



Jeff got on first.




The boys got on next.




And away they went.....




They had such a good time that Reed cried when we took him off. :( After Jeff went with them, uncle Whitney got on too. (It's hard to see but all four of them are on there)

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful home! Oh how I would love a yard like that!

Shelly said...

Steph! Holy cow; I'm so excited ya'll are back in Texas! I love the new house! I can't wait to meet those 2 precious boys. I can't believe they are almost 3 and I haven't met them yet! We're coming to Houston soon to visit Chris's family, and hopefully we can see each other. I must see you and preggo Lacey! I'm so excited! Love ya'll! Tell everyone I said hello!

Tasha said...

I can't wait to see more pictures of the house! It's so cute! I can't believe they weren't scared being towed behind the boat. Kenley would have freaked...

Krystal said...

Love love love the house! I am seriously SO excited for you guys! I miss those crazy boys of yours. Please tell them hi from me, Bri and baby Kam. I can't wait to see you and them soon!!!! XOXO