Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ducks


I know it's been a while since I posted about the boys. I have recently become 100% obsessed with the Twilight books and that has had me VERY busy :). Anyway, a few weeks ago Jeff and I took the boys to Liberty Park, near downtown Salt Lake, to feed the ducks.

It was a cool day and it rained off and on while we were there. It's a really cool place though and super HUGE. There is a park, trails, pond, and a lot more.
We had a great time but had to cut it short because of the changing weather. It was nice to get out of the house though. Jeff had to feed the geese though before we left. I was a little nervous because they had babies with them. I have heard that they can be a bit aggressive when around their young. I was really curious to see if they were going to be nice to Jeff or not. In the end, they didn't hurt anyone. :)



This is a little off topic of Ducks, but recently the boys have developed a new obsession. They just LOVE to put their toys behind and into stuff. They had been satisfied with stuffing toys behind the toy chest but that got old I guess. So now they love to fill the sink with their toys when I'm not looking.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I LOVE those little cars! So cute boys!!