Friday, September 19, 2008

Much Better in SLC

It's been a while since we were able to post anything. We came down with a terrible stomach bug. At first we thought it was just the babies, but then I got it and Jeff got it too. It knocked us OUT! Now that we are feeling better I thought I would give everyone an update. Here's Reed standing behind his walking toy. He can walk along the furniture but prefers to stand behind this toy.


Grant can do it much better. He loves to push it around the living room, when he doesn't get distracted.

Reed showing me "so big" after he finished coming up the stairs. Now that they can do it alone, it's much easier on my back to go up with them. :)



Sad news to report. Our best best friend Katrina moved away on Wednesday. That leaves us with -1 friends. She was the boys' nurse in the NICU and my very best friend here. We are going to miss her so much and hope that she has a good time in Chicago.

I have some new laundry helpers. The boys love it when we do laundry. We got to do plenty while we were all sick. They love to bang on the washing machine and they love to close the dryer door.

Such good helpers. We got a good report from our Early intervention nurse today. She said they are right on schedule for their adjusted age!! (Grant left, Reed Right)


Both the boys have gotten really good at playing Peek-a-boo. Here's Reed showing me the game with his bib. They love to play with a blanket too.

No comments: