Monday, July 21, 2008

San Diego Trip

On Friday the 11th on July the babies and I took off for San Diego. My wonderful friend Katrina decided to drive down with me, what a saint. Here is Reed ready to leave.
We left around nap time and headed to Vegas for the night. Grant was already sleepy, too bad he didnt' sleep much in the car.

We arrived on Saturday just in time for my high school reunion (10 years), and my niece Alexa helped me with the babies.

My adorable nephew Justin Michael was there too. He is so cute he needed is own picture on the blog.

On Sunday after the reunion, we headed to my aunt Denise's house for some swimming and fun. Reed loved riding the floats in the pool.

My cousin Julia and her boyfriend Derek, helped with the babies in the pool. She is a swim teacher so I felt good about it. :)

Grant was practicing his cannon ball.

Reed liked the hot tub better.

My swimming guys.



On Monday we headed to the world famous San Diego Zoo. Katrina and I had fun but it was HOT.
The boys' and I met my sister there with Alexa and Justin. She was sooooo good with the babies. She carried Reed for a while and that's not easy at 21 pounds.
In Gorilla tropics the boys wanted their picture taken with the bronze gorillas.

It was such a long day that the boys were ready for bed a little early. They are big boys now and feed themselves. It sure is easier for me. They like to watch their movie at night to help them unwind.

These big boys also can sit in a booster seat to eat. Pardon my messy hair, it was early morning.
Grant was so proud of himself for sitting at the table at my dad's house.

So was Reed. I can't believe how big they are getting. They have tons of teeth. Grant has two on top and Reed has 1 and part of the second. Grant has 4 on the bottom and Reed has 3 and part of his 4th. Soon they will be walking!!





No comments: